Steamboat Springs featured in New York Times travel section
December 6, 2012
Steamboat Springs — Lionel Beehner spent 36 hours in Steamboat Springs and was so happy with his experience he wrote about it in the New York Times.
Keep an eye out for our own little mountain town in the regular travel section feature 36 Hours in Sunday’s New York Times travel section.
Here are a few of the business featured in the writeup:
Recommended Stories For You
• Latigo Ranch
• T Bar (extra points for “ski and skinny pants”)
• Trailhead Lodge
• Steamboat Ski Area (obviously)
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Newly formed group advocates to slow trail building in Routt National Forest to protect wildlife
- Warm, dry year breaks records in the Yampa River Basin
- Routt County real estate sales total $19.5M for Oct. 12 to 18, 2018
- ‘Very drunk or on drugs’: The Record for Saturday, Oct. 20, 2018
- 8th annual Wellness Conference focuses on resources for caregivers