IRS scam targets resident: The Record for Thursday, July 20, 2017
July 21, 2017
10:54 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a scammer pretending to be from the IRS and trying to get money from someone in Steamboat.
11:40 a.m. West Routt Fire Protection District firefighters were called to a report of a wildfire in Hayden at Hawthorne Street and U.S. Highway 40.
4:12 p.m. Officers were called to a report of harassment in the 1800 block of Central Park Drive. Police found a transient man who had a dog with him, but everything was OK.
6:46 p.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue emergency responders were called to a report of a car crash in the 1800 block of Lincoln Avenue.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Newly formed group advocates to slow trail building in Routt National Forest to protect wildlife
- Warm, dry year breaks records in the Yampa River Basin
- Routt County real estate sales total $19.5M for Oct. 12 to 18, 2018
- ‘Very drunk or on drugs’: The Record for Saturday, Oct. 20, 2018
- 8th annual Wellness Conference focuses on resources for caregivers