Letter to the editor: Family thanks friends
September 16, 2015
We live in one amazing community. Our family was amazed by the overwhelming love and support we received during this most difficult time in our lives.
Kyra has left us all but with an imprint on our hearts that will never be forgotten. To all of our family members, our friends, our neighbors and all others thank you. Thank you for the wonderful food that gave us strength in this time of need, thank you for the beautiful flowers and plants to fill our home and remind us of Kyra's beauty, and most of all thank you for the hugs, tears and laughter that you gave us to help us start our healing process.
We love you all and won't be able to thank each and every one of you enough. May Kyra never be forgotten and only remembered for the amazing, beautiful, loving and caring person she was.
Much love and thanks,
Casey and Sunny Rolando
Kelsey and Zachary Barnes
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- 3 feet of snow predicted over next 3 days in Steamboat Springs mountains
- Lost skier at Steamboat Resort finds cellphone in lift shack to call for help
- Steamboat residents start petition to get West Steamboat Neighborhoods annexation on the ballot
- Beth Melton: Confusion and delay in West Steamboat
- Steamboat avalanche danger highlights importance of public reporting