Letter to the editor: Big thank you to businesses
April 3, 2016
A big “thank you” to Mambo Italiano restaurant, Natural Grocers and Wells Fargo Bank.
On Monday, March 28, two first-grade classrooms from Soda Creek Elementary School (Mrs. Sattler’s and Mr. Turner’s classes) took an economic field trip to downtown Steamboat. We are studying how supply and demand, needs and wants and goods and services affect the different businesses.
We learned a lot thanks to Alex (Wells Fargo), Sean (Natural Grocers) and Jeremy (Mambo) — your time and food were much appreciated.
Grady Turner, Jess Aldighieri, Natalie Sattler and parent volunteers
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach Chad Jones
- Estimated $4K intended for nonprofits stolen at Run Rabbit Run race in Steamboat
- Community voices concerns about hospital merger at town hall meeting
- Memorial service planned for Jones; community invited to celebrate life
- Cedar Beauregard: New bike trails are destroying elk habitat