Jim Erickson: EPA rules increase cost
August 6, 2015
There is no scientific proof that manmade CO2 is the main cause of either global warming or climate change.
But it is clear that the EPA rules would greatly increase the cost of electricity in Colorado, as well as significantly reduce tax revenues to the state and become an economic disaster for the communities of Hayden and Craig.
A possible reason for this proposal is political.
One of the founders of the Steamboat Energy Group Steamboat Springs
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Iconic Steamboat auctioneer Cookie Lockhart says everything must go
- A survivor’s story: A positive outlook can aid recovery
- A survivor’s story: Focus on what’s important
- Hunter trampled by horse rescued from Flat Tops Wilderness Area on Sunday
- Former Wing-Time owner hoping his new venture will take flight