American Legion Post No. 44 and VFW Post No. 4264: Legion thanks paper
November 4, 2015
As we approach Veterans Day, local American Legion Post No. 44 and VFW Post No. 4264 express their gratitude to the Steamboat Today for adding an obituary option to include a veteran insignia at no extra cost to family and loved ones.
This would not have been possible without the support of Suzanne Schlicht, Steamboat Today publisher and chief operating officer, and State Rep. Diane Mitsch Bush, District 26 — a salute to you both.
The Posts also acknowledge the Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association for its continued partnership in providing a web-based directory of local veteran-owned businesses (VOBs) and its ongoing efforts to improve access to that information.
Thanks in part to these recognitions of past and present military service and sacrifice, Steamboat Springs remains recognized as the most veteran friendly little city in Colorado.
American Legion Post No. 44
VFW Post No. 4264
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Cedar Beauregard: New bike trails are destroying elk habitat
- Firefighters, residents work to save communities from Silver Creek Fire
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach
- Crews battle 4 wildfires across Northwest Colorado, including new fire near Wyoming border
- Ryan Fire in Routt and Medicine Bow National Forests grows to 1,800 acres in a day