Weather | SteamboatToday.com

Weather

Current Weather
Overcast
30°F
(-1°C)
Humidity: 100%
Wind Speed: Calm at 0 mph from the South East
Barometer: 30.05 in
Dewpoint: 30°F (0°C)
Wind Chill: 30°F (30°C)
4 Miles NW Steamboat Springs CO
Last updated on March 23 2019, 5:35 am
Weather Maps
Snowfall
6 Hour Snow Amount
Click to Enlarge
Wind Gusts
Wind Gusts Measured in Knots
Click to Enlarge
Temperature
Observed Temperatures for Today
Click to Enlarge
Sky
Today's Sky Cover
Click to Enlarge
7 Day Forecast
Saturday, Mar 23rd
High: 41°F
Low: 25°F
Chance Snow Showers. 36% chance of precipitation during the day; 5% chance at night.
Sunday, Mar 24th
High: 40°F
Low: 23°F
Rain/Snow Likely. 57% chance of precipitation during the day; 43% chance at night.
Monday, Mar 25th
High: 45°F
Low: 22°F
Partly Sunny. 1% chance of precipitation during the day; 0% chance at night.
Tuesday, Mar 26th
High: 50°F
Low: 27°F
Partly Sunny. 1% chance of precipitation during the day; 1% chance at night.
Wednesday, Mar 27th
High: 50°F
Low: 27°F
Partly Sunny. 1% chance of precipitation during the day; 13% chance at night.
Thursday, Mar 28th
High: 40°F
Low: 20°F
Chance Snow Showers. 23% chance of precipitation during the day; 32% chance at night.
Friday, Mar 29th
High: 35°F
Low: 0°F
Mostly Cloudy. 19% chance of precipitation during the day; % chance at night.