Top 10 most-viewed SteamboatToday.com stories of the week: March 30 to April 5, 2018
1. Steamboat City Council snuffs out pot shop’s relocation plans, 3,388 pageviews
2. Pathologist determines Chris Johns’ death caused by epilepsy, 3,344 pageviews
3. Woman convicted of felony theft for stealing from Steamboat physical therapy business, 2,941 pageviews
4. Cycling, skiing and stories will help celebrate life of Steamboat business owner Chris Johns, 2,774 pageviews
5. Strings Music Festival releases summer concert lineup, 2,269 pageviews
6. Kim Kreissig: Thank you for saving my husband’s life, 2,268 pageviews
7. Antique bar, tractor survive structure fire south of Steamboat, 2,116 pageviews
8. Half-dozen tiny homes in the works for Milner west of Steamboat, 1,790 pageviews
9. Yampa River Queen plans adrift after nobody responds to city of Steamboat’s call for blueprints, 1,774 pageviews
10. 9 stars from 1998 Steamboat girls’ state championship soccer team — where are they today?, 1,736 pageviews
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.