The Record for Sunday Feb. 13
Sunday, Feb. 13
7:17 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers received a report of some lost property that was near the corner of Ninth Street and Yampa Street.
12:30 p.m. Steamboat officers were called about a suspicious incident near the 3100 block of South Lincoln Avenue.
1:03 p.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to a vehicle wreck near the corner of Routt County Road 68A and U.S. Highway 40. There were no injuries reported.
5:06 p.m. Steamboat officers responded to a vehicle collision in a parking lot near Central Park Drive. No injuries were reported.
8:38 p.m. Steamboat officers conducted a traffic stop near the corner of Lincoln Avenue and Sixth Street. It was one of 15 traffic stops the police conducted on Sunday.
10:19 p.m. Officers received a vehicle complaint stemming from near the corner of South Lincoln Avenue and Pine Grove Road.
Total incidents: 48
• Steamboat officers responded to 25 cases including calls for service and officer initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
• Sheriff’s deputies responded to eight cases including calls for service and officer initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
• Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters responded to 12 calls for service.
• West Routt Fire Protection District firefighters responded to one call for service.
• Oak Creek Fire Protection District firefighters responded to one call for service.
• North Routt Firefighters responded to one call for service.
The Record offers a glimpse of police activity and is not a comprehensive report of all police activity. Calls such as domestic violence, sexual assaults and juvenile situations typically do not appear in The Record.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Steamboat and Routt County make the Steamboat Pilot & Today’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
The Steamboat Springs Police Department and Routt County Sheriff’s Office will honor three fallen law enforcement officers for National Police Week, which runs from May 11-17 this year and recognizes officers who lost their lives…