Stolen vehicle: The Record for Friday, Dec. 28
Friday, Dec. 28, 2018
6:11 a.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters responded to a reported overdose in the 500 block of Mountain Vista Circle.
10:59 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers responded to a complaint involving an animal at the intersection of Anglers Drive and Fox Lane.
12:15 p.m. Officers were called to assist someone at a campground in the 3600 block of Lincoln Avenue.
2:34 p.m. Officers responded to a report of a suspicious incident at a business in the 1700 block of Lincoln Avenue.
If you have information about any unsolved crime, contact Routt County Crime Stoppers. You will remain anonymous and could earn a cash reward.Submit a tip
• Call: 970-870-6226
• Click: TipSubmit.com
• Text: Send “NAMB” and your message to 274637
3:07 p.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to a report of harassment in Hayden.
4:02 p.m. Firefighters were called to assist someone who fell at a business in the 2100 block of Curve Plaza.
4:40 p.m. Officers responded to a reported motor vehicle hit-and-run crash in the 0 block of Hanover Street.
5:59 p.m. Officers responded to a complaint involving a vehicle at the intersection of Lincoln Avenue and 13th Street.
6:26 p.m. Officers responded to a report of a vehicle that was stolen from outside a bar in the 1100 block of Yampa Street.
8:00 p.m. Officers responded to a complaint of a suspicious vehilce in the 800 block of Steamboat Boulevard.
10:47.m. Deputies responded to a reported theft at a business in the 44000 block of Routt County Road 36.
Total incidents: 58
- Steamboat Springs Police Department had 30 cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
- The Routt County Sheriff’s Office had 12 cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
- Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue responded to 13 calls for service.
- West Routt Fire Rescue had two calls for service.
- North Routt Fire Rescue had one call for service.
The Record offers a glimpse of police activity and is not a comprehensive report of all police activity. Calls such as domestic violence, sexual assaults and juvenile situations typically do not appear in The Record.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.