Smoking not allowed: The Record for Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2018
Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2018
4:59 a.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters were called to help a person who overdosed in the first block of Cypress Court.
1:03 p.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a disturbance at a hotel in the 3100 block of South Lincoln Avenue. Guests were violating the no smoking policy, and they were upset because they thought they were going to get fined. They calmed down.
1:52 p.m. Steamboat firefighters were called to help with a gas leak in the 1800 block of Montview Lane.
3:25 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a Honda Civic speeding at Mount Werner Circle and Mount Werner Road. Police could not find it.
4:09 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a person who thought their friend was taking things from their condo in the 300 block of Ore House Plaza.
4:10 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a possible drunken driver in the 1000 block of Central Park Drive. Police could not find the driver.
6:09 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a man slumped over in a car in the 300 block of Anglers Drive. Police could not find the car.
6:42 p.m. Steamboat firefighters were called to help a sick person in the 2800 block of Owl Hoot Lane.
Total incidents: 35
• Steamboat police had 22 cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops
• The Routt County Sheriff’s Office had eight cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops
• Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue responded to four calls for service
• North Routt Fire Protection District responded to one call for service
The Record offers a glimpse of police activity and is not a comprehensive report of all police activity. Calls such as domestic violence, sexual assaults and juvenile situations typically do not appear in The Record.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.