Sarah Coleman: Can I quote you on that?
Steamboat Springs — Here are 10 undeniable quotes to live by:
1) “Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
2) “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Ghandi
3) “Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress. Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just your absence felt.” — Abhishek Twari
4) “Be strong when you are weak. Be brave when you are scared. Be humble when you are victorious. Be badass everyday.“ — Pink
5) “I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” — Maya Angelou
6) “It’s impossible, said pride. It’s risky, said experience. It’s pointless, said reason. Give it a try, whispered the heart.” — Unknown
7) “You are amazing. And, don’t forget it.” — Unknown
8) “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order and confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger to a friend.” — Melody Beattie
9) “Don’t let anyone EVER dull your sparkle.” — Unknown
10) “Sometimes it feels like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders. But don’t give up. Squat that sh*t.” — CrossFit walls across the nation
And, because it’s really hard to not go a day without mentioning burpees, one bonus quote for your reading and exercising pleasure, “when life knocks you down, do a burpee.”
Sarah Coleman brings years of personal health and fitness knowledge to the table. Currently the health and wellness director at The Foundry, Coleman is a personal trainer, “CrossFitter,” coach, outdoor enthusiast, managing partner with Inspired Live Network and owner of A Weight Lifted Fitness Camp. She provides flawless technique and a positive attitude. Taking fitness to new levels, she uses the outdoor environment, your living room or work space, as well as the gym to influence and push her clientele. Funky knee socks and outrageous colors make Sarah unique, which transfers into her training and brings a smile to everyone’s face.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Steamboat and Routt County make the Steamboat Pilot & Today’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
It may have been 20 years ago, but Rich Hager still recalls how his fingers ached as he helped his good friend and now business partner Bill Gamber unload a shipping container filled with sleeping…