Routt County volunteer opportunities: Cabaret comedy show looking for help
STEAMBOAT SPRINGS — The Steamboat Pilot & Today has partnered with Routt County United Way to offer a listing of volunteer opportunities across Routt County. For a complete list of volunteer opportunities and more information, visit routtcountyunitedway.org.
Featured volunteer opportunity
Steamboat Creates is in need of front-of-the-house volunteers for Cabaret at 6 and 8:30 p.m. Thursday, May 9, to Saturday, May 11, at the Chief Theater. Duties include setup, cleanup and ushering. Volunteers will get dinner and a cast T-shirt. Email email@example.com.
Time-sensitive volunteer opportunities
• Hayden Heritage Center is in need of volunteers for the Ride the Cog gravel bike ride fundraiser Saturday, May 18. The ride starts at the Hayden museum and ends at Wild Goose at the Granary. Volunteers are needed for aid stations, food service, TIP-certified beer service, setup, cleanup and more. Lunch will be provided. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Yampa Valley Sustainability Council is in need of volunteers for the biannual Recycling Drop-Off Day on Saturday, May 11. Volunteers will assist with greeting and directing recyclers, unloading cars, answering questions and more. Sign up at yvsc.org/recyclingdropoff.
• Routt County United Way is in need of volunteers for its annual Day of Caring from 8:30 a.m. to noon Wednesday, May 22. Volunteers will work on projects requested by local nonprofits, individuals and government entities that otherwise wouldn’t have the resources to complete the projects. Sign up by Monday, May 13, by emailing email@example.com or visiting routtcountyunitedway.org.
Ongoing volunteer opportunities
• Casey’s Pond Senior Living is in need of volunteers for bingo at 3:30 p.m. Tuesdays. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-457-4874.
• LiftUp of Routt County is in need of donation center volunteers to prepare donated items for the store while educating donors about the LiftUp mission. Apply at liftuprc.org/volunteer, or contact 970-870-0727 or email@example.com.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.