Routt County Board Of County Commissioners meeting agendas for Nov. 7 and 8
Monday, Nov. 7
10:30 a.m. County manager
Tom Sullivan, county manager
11:30 a.m. Legal update
Erick Knaus, county attorney
Noon Meeting adjourned
Tuesday, Nov. 8
10:30 a.m. Call to order
A. Pledge Of Allegiance
B. Approval of accounts payable, manual warrants and payroll
C. Items of note from the previous day’s work session
10:35 a.m. Consent agenda items
Items of routine and non-controversial nature are placed on the consent agenda to allow the board of commissioners to spend its time and energy on more important items on a lengthy agenda. Any commissioner may request that an item be pulled from the consent agenda and considered separately. Any member of the public may request any item to be pulled from the consent agenda.
A. Approval of county commissioners minutes: Regular meeting of Oct, 4, 2016.
B. Approval of county commissioners minutes: special meeting of Oct. 5
C. Approval of and authorization to ratify the chair’s signature for submitting a grant application to the United Methodist Church Foundation for $1,100 to support the Fatherhood Program of Routt County.
D. Approval of and authorization to sign a MOU between Routt as the fiscal agent for Routt County Early Childhood Council and Steamboat Springs School District RE-2 for First Impressions to serve as the Colorado preschool program district advisory council and coordinator for the 2016-2017 school year.
E. Approval of and authorization to sign the final plat for the Doggart Building envelope adjustment.
F. Approval of and authorization to sign PL-15-1065 Martin Steamboat Lake replat and resolution.
10:40 a.m. Consideration of items pulled from the consent agenda
10:45 a.m. Public comment
Public comment will be heard on any item except quasi-judicial land use items. County commissioners will take public comment under consideration but will not make any decision or take action at this time.
11 a.m. Purchase of Development Rights Board
Claire Sollars, chair
• Consideration to approve the funding of PDR project 178, Coberly Creek Ranch, in the total amount of $325,000, of which $21,000 will be used toward reimbursement of transaction costs and authorization to sign the agreement concerning conservation easement between Routt County and Colorado Cattlemen’s Ag Land Trust.
• Consideration to approve and authorization for the chair to sign a letter approving the consent to the correction to the Deed of conservation easement dated Nov. 12, 2014, related to Coberly Creek Ranch.
11:30 a.m. Legal
Erick Knaus, county attorney
• Consideration for approval and authorization for the chair to sign the amended electronic public records management policy
• Consideration for approval of a disclaimer and stipulation for entry of decree in a quiet title action concerning the Smith Creek Wagon Road.
• First reading of Ordinance No. 2016-001 — an ordinance Extending the moratorium on the operation or establishment of marijuana cultivation facilities, marijuana products manufacturing facilities, marijuana testing facilities, retail marijuana stores and any business that invites or permits private assembly for the purpose of the use or vonsumption of marijuana or marijuana products within the unincorporated areas of Routt County.
Noon Lunch break
1 p.m. Steamboat Chamber Resort Corporation
2017 economic development funding request.
1:20 p.m. Human resources
Chris Hensen, director
• Consideration to approve the advancement of the assistant airport director to Step 4 upon successful completion of a six-month performance review.
1:30 p.m. Planning
Chad Phillips, director
• Consideration of changes to the Christiansen exemption Plat and consideration of a special use permit for a home industry.
• Consideration of a special use permit for a guest ranch at Middle Creek Ranch.
• Consideration to reclassify Category A lot building restrictions in Silverview Estates subdivision.
4 p.m. Meeting adjourned
All regular meetings are open to the public unless otherwise noted. All meetings will be held in the Routt County Historic Courthouse — 522 Lincoln Ave., Hearing Room, Steamboat Springs — or as otherwise noted. All programs, services and activities of Routt County are operated in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you need a special accommodation as a result of a disability, please call the commissioners office at 970-879-0108 to assure that we can meet your needs. Please notify us of your request as soon as possible prior to the scheduled event. Routt County uses the Relay Colorado service. Dial 711 or TDD 970-870-5444.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Steamboat and Routt County make the Steamboat Pilot & Today’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User