Routt County Board Of County Commissioners meeting agenda for Monday, June 1
Monday, June 1
10:30 a.m. Call to order
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Approval of accounts payable, manual warrants and payroll
10:35 a.m. Consent Agenda Items
Items of routine and non-controversial nature are placed on the consent agenda to allow the Board of County Commissioners to spend its time and energy on more important items on a lengthy agenda. Any commissioner may request that an item be pulled from the consent agenda and considered separately. Any member of the public may request any item to be pulled from the consent agenda.
• Approval of county commissioners minutes: regular meeting of May 5.
• Approval of and authorization to have the chair sign a liquor license renewal for Catamount Club management dba Catamount Ranch & Club for a hotel and restaurant license with five optional premises.
• Approval of and authorization to have the chair sign a liquor license renewal for Steamboat Ski & Resort Corp. dba Ragnar’s for a hotel and restaurant license.
• Approval of and authorization to have the chair sign a liquor license renewal for Steamboat Ski & Resort Corp. dba Stoker Bar for a hotel and restaurant with two optional premises.
10:40 a.m. Consideration of items pulled from the consent agenda.
10:45 a.m. Human resources
Chad Henson, director
Compensation study: Consideration to accept the compensation study as prepared by the Austin Peters Group.
11 a.m. County manager
Tom Sullivan, county manager
11:30 a.m. Meeting adjourned.
1 p.m. CCI Summer Conference: Commissioners will attend the summer CCI conference in Keystone.
Tuesday, June 2
The Routt County Board of County Commissioners will not meet today and will attend the Summer CCI Conference in Keystone.
All regular meetings are open to the public unless otherwise noted. All meetings will be held in the Routt County Historic Courthouse — 522 Lincoln Ave., Hearing Room, Steamboat Springs — or as otherwise noted. All programs, services and activities of Routt County are operated in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you need a special accommodation as a result of a disability, please call the commissioners office at 970-879-0108 to assure that we can meet your needs. Please notify us of your request as soon as possible prior to the scheduled event. Routt County uses the Relay Colorado service. Dial 711 or TDD 970-870-5444.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Steamboat and Routt County make the Steamboat Pilot & Today’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
STEAMBOAT SPRINGS — Learning to ski was as mandatory in the Schnackenberg household as reading and learning to tie shoes.