Routt County Board of Commissioners meeting agendas for June 13 and 14
10:30 a.m. Manager update
Tom Sullivan, county manager
11:30 a.m. Legal update
Erick Knaus, County Attorney
Noon Lunch break
1:30 p.m. Planning pre-hearings.
Discussion during pre-hearings will be limited to questions about process and requests for additional information. There will be no public comment.
• Housekeeping amendments adoption
• Renewal of SUP for Red Rover Dog Kennel
• Revising square footage restrictions for Silverview Estates
• Wisecup zoning violation
• Work session regarding building permits for greenhouses
• Water testing conditions for approval for oil and gas operations
• Extension request for recording plat for Marabou F3 and Gerties Park exemption replay
2:30 p.m. Sheriff update
Garrett Wiggins, sheriff
3 p.m. Human Services update
Vickie Clark, director
3:30 p.m. Clerk and recorder update
Kim Bonner, clerk
4 p.m. Purchasing update
Tim Winter, director
• Discussion to sign a professional services agreement with Sunrise Environmental, Inc. for the preparation and submittal to CDPHE a project design for abatement of asbestos containing material located at the burn site of the formal Royal Hotel, located in Yampa.
• Discussion for the approval and authorization of the Chair to sign the notice of award and associated contract documents for CMAQ Steamboat Shop Paving.
4:30 p.m. meeting adjourned
10:30 a.m. Call to order
A. Pledge of Allegiance
B. Approval of accounts payable, manual warrants and payroll
C. Items of note from the previous day’s work session
10:35 a.m. Consent agenda items
Items of routine and non-controversial nature are placed on the consent agenda to allow the Board of County Commissioners to spend its time and energy on more important items on a lengthy agenda. Any Commissioner may request that an item be “pulled” from the consent agenda and considered separately. Any member of the public may “request” any item to be “pulled” from the consent agenda.
• Approval of county commissioners minutes: regular meeting of May 10.
• Approval and authorization for the chair to sign a liquor license renewal for Catamount Club Management LLC, DBA Catamount Ranch and Club for a hotel and restaurant with five optional premises
• Approval and authorization for the chair to sign a permit application and report of changes for a change, alter or modification of premises for Catamount Club Management LLC, DBA Catamount Ranch and Club.
• Approval to ratify the chair’s signature for the CDPHE core public health services contract related to funding.
Approval to ratify the chair’s signature on the CDPHE contract for Routt County to provide core public health services established by the state Board of Health.
• Approval of and authorization for the chair to sign the Forest Service and Routt County Sheriff’s Office annual agreement.
• Approval and authorization for the chair to sign an intergovernmental agreement between Routt County and the city of Steamboat Springs regarding the use, maintenance and operation of law enforcement CAD/RMS system.
10:40 a.m. Consideration of items pulled from the consent agenda
10:45 a.m. Public comment
Public Comment will be heard on any item except quasi-judicial land use items. County Commissioners will take public comment under consideration but will not make any decision or take action at this time.
10:55 a.m. Administrative
Consideration to approve and authorization to contribute $800 from the Community Services budget — discretionary line item to the Girl Scouts of Routt County for the Troop Trek with Trail Ride at the Fetcher Barn.
11 a.m. Purchasing
Tim Winter, director
• Consideration to approve and authorize the chair to sign a professional services agreement with Sunrise Environmental, Inc. for the preparation and submittal to CDPHE a project design for abatement of asbestos containing material located at the burn site of the formal Royal Hotel, located in Yampa.
• Consideration to approve and authorize the Chair to sign the Notice of Award and associated contract documents for CMAQ Steamboat Shop Paving.
Noon Lunch break
1:30 p.m. Planning
Chad Phillips, director
• 1:30 p.m. Consideration of adoption of minor housekeeping amendments to the Routt County zoning and subdivision regulations.
• 2 p.m. Consideration of renewal of the Special Use Permit for Red Rover Dog Kennel.
• 2:15 p.m. Consideration to revise square footage restrictions for the Silverview Estates development agreement.
• 2:45 p.m. Consideration of legal action to bring the uses at Tom Wisecup’s property into compliance with the Routt County zoning regulations.
• 3:15 p.m. Work session on the requirement of greenhouses to obtain building permits.
• 3:45 p.m. Consideration for revisions of water testing conditions of approval for permitted oil and gas operations.
• 4:30 p.m. Consideration of an extension to record the plat for marabou F3 and replat of Gerties Park exemption.
4:45 p.m. meeting adjourned
All regular meetings are open to the public unless otherwise noted. All meetings will be held in the Routt County Historic Courthouse — 522 Lincoln Ave., Hearing Room, Steamboat Springs — or as otherwise noted. All programs, services and activities of Routt County are operated in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you need a special accommodation as a result of a disability, please call the commissioners office at 970-879-0108 to assure that we can meet your needs. Notify us of your request as soon as possible prior to the scheduled event. Routt County uses the Relay Colorado service. Dial 711 or TDD 970-870-5444.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Steamboat and Routt County make the Steamboat Pilot & Today’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User