Residents invited to join housing working groups
May 10, 2016
The Community Housing Steering Committee is seeking members for five working groups which will analyze housing demand, advocate for and make recommendations to create housing supply in Routt County.
The Working Groups have been roughly defined as follows.
• Seasonal — seasonal workforce, rental housing
• Low income — long-term apartment rentals, year round
• Entry level — first-time home buyers, apartments, condos, single-family homes in outlying communities; permanent residents
Recommended Stories For You
• Move up – larger townhomes, in-town, single-family homes, permanent residents
• Specialty – senior citizens, homeless population, college students
To become a member of one of these working groups, contact B Torres at the Yampa Valley Housing Authority at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-870-0167.