Report of theft: The Record for Friday, May 3, 2019
Friday, May 3, 2019
10:56 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers received a report of theft at a residence in the 2900 block of West Acres Drive.
6:57 p.m. Officers conducted a code enforcement at a restaurant in the 1800 block of Elk River Plaza.
10:48 p.m. Officers were called about a suspicious vehicle at 13th and Evans streets.
11:03 p.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies received a report of an assault at 13th Street and Shield Drive.
11:17 p.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters assisted someone having breathing difficulties in the 1400 block of Morgan Court.
If you have information about any unsolved crime, contact Routt County Crime Stoppers. You will remain anonymous and could earn a cash reward.Submit a tip
• Call: 970-870-6226
• Click: TipSubmit.com
• Text: Send “NAMB” and your message to 274637
Total incidents: 38
- Steamboat officers had 27 cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
- Sheriff’s deputies had five cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
- Steamboat firefighters responded to five calls for service.
- Routt County Search and Rescue volunteers received one call for service.
The Record offers a glimpse of police activity and is not a comprehensive report of all police activity. Calls such as domestic violence, sexual assaults and juvenile situations typically do not appear in The Record.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.