RECIPE: O’Neil’s Tavern & Grill’s The Dubliner
STEAMBOAT SPRINGS — O’Neil’s Tavern & Grill likes to keep the party Irish every day of the year with Jameson Irish Whiskey on tap daily, but the tavern also creates cocktails that can turn any drink into a treat from Ireland.
Bring in The Dubliner, O’Neil’s Irish twist on a traditional Manhattan.
- 2 1/2 parts Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 1/2 part Carpano sweet vermouth
- 1/2 part Grand Marnier orange liqueur
- 2 dashes of Peychaud’s bitters
- Garnish with an Amarena cherry
- Combine ingredients
- Strain into a cold martini glass
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.