RE/MAX in Steamboat names Wendy Harvey as new associate
December 1, 2018
STEAMBOAT SPRINGS — Wendy Harvey has joined the team at RE/MAX Partners in Steamboat Springs as an associate.
Her business background includes a 20-year career in Washington, D.C., working for the consulting firm Booz Allen Hamilton. Her expertise lies in marketing communications and technology. After moving to Steamboat in 2007, Harvey founded Steamboat Elite Property Management, which specialized in managing luxury homes. Last year, she became a Realtor.
"Wendy's enthusiasm, motivation, energy and passion are contagious," said Kim Kreissig, RE/MAX managing broker. "I expect her to become a true leader in our industry."
Trending In: Real Estate
- Lift ticket price hits record high at Steamboat Resort
- A big step for tiny homes: Routt County Planning Commission approves Milner project
- Man suspected of stealing a Steamboat bus arrested in Utah
- Home sweet homecoming for 6-year-old Charlee Shaw, who was critically injured in Christmas Eve crash
- Steamboat plow drivers have hauled 3,000 truckloads of snow this winter, and yes, sometimes they leave berms