RE/MAX in Steamboat names Wendy Harvey as new associate
December 1, 2018
STEAMBOAT SPRINGS — Wendy Harvey has joined the team at RE/MAX Partners in Steamboat Springs as an associate.
Her business background includes a 20-year career in Washington, D.C., working for the consulting firm Booz Allen Hamilton. Her expertise lies in marketing communications and technology. After moving to Steamboat in 2007, Harvey founded Steamboat Elite Property Management, which specialized in managing luxury homes. Last year, she became a Realtor.
"Wendy's enthusiasm, motivation, energy and passion are contagious," said Kim Kreissig, RE/MAX managing broker. "I expect her to become a true leader in our industry."
Trending In: Real Estate
- Shelters investigation closed; DA finds no crimes directly related to Steamboat man’s disappearance, death
- Jet Blue airlines lands at Yampa Valley Regional Airport on Saturday, marking beginning of winter flights
- Laura Werner-Wagenaar: You can’t move Winter Carnival off Lincoln
- Steamboat Springs City Council decision on west Steamboat annexation postponed to January
- Routt County real estate sales total $17.1M for Dec. 7 to 13, 2018