Martin Dragnev receives national designation
September 29, 2018
STEAMBOAT SPRINGS — Martin Dragnev, a broker/owner with Colorado Group Realty has received the designation of resort and second-home property specialist, which is an official National Association of Realtors certification that recognizes Realtors who specialize in buying, selling or management of properties for investment, development, retirement, or second homes in a resort, recreational and/or vacation destination.
"I'm really thrilled about this new designation especially with the number of second homes and investment properties in the local Steamboat market, and I feel that my clients will gain the edge they need in a competitive environment," Dragnev said.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Steamboat’s historic Brooklyn neighborhood could see addition of 8 homes
- Bear Claw II selling rare ski-in, ski-out lots to fund maintenance
- Diemers have been serving up generosity, good food at Johnny B. Good’s Diner for 25 years
- A shuttle driver with wings: Bob Huron recounts his years as an Air Force pilot
- Routt County real estate sales total $3.6M for March 8 to 14, 2019