Person stumbling around: The Record for Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018
December 7, 2018
Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018
12:47 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a possible drunken driver who was seen stumbling around his vehicle in the 2300 block of Mount Werner Circle. Police could not find the man.
If you have information about any unsolved crime, contact Routt County Crime Stoppers. You will remain anonymous and could earn a cash reward.
Submit a tip
• Call: 970-870-6226
• Click: TipSubmit.com
• Text: Send “NAMB” and your message to 274637
11:01 a.m. Officers were called to a report of a man who was spotted wearing a jacket that was reported stolen in the 1600 block of Lincoln Avenue. The person could not be located.
3:22 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a person who wanted to report receiving a call from an automated system that was requesting social security information.
7:42 p.m. Yampa Fire Protection District firefighters were called to help a person who fell in the 71500 block of Rio Blanco Road 8.
9:27 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a car that passed in a no-passing zone and was speeding near mile marker 128 on U.S. Highway 40. The car could not be located.
Total incidents: 32
• Steamboat police had 21 cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
• The Routt County Sheriff's Office had six cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
• Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue responded to three calls for service.
• Yampa Fire Protection District firefighters responded to one call for service.
• Oak Creek Protection District firefighters responded to one call for service.
The Record offers a glimpse of police activity and is not a comprehensive report of all police activity. Calls such as domestic violence, sexual assaults and juvenile situations typically do not appear in The Record.