Christian H. Morchak
May 12, 2017
December 23, 1959 – May 8, 2017
Christian H. Morchak 57, of Craig, passed away May 8, 2017. Chris was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, Dec. 23, 1959 ,to Myla Mae Morchak formerly of Show Low, Arizona. He worked as a trail guide through Phantom Ranch in the Grand Canyon. Shortly after, he began a long career in the food industry, where he worked to improve a multitude of food facilities. Chris ended his career doing something he loved, being outdoors. He leaves behind his A-Team with CC Enterprises as a flagger. He was passionate about his work and his family. He also leaves behind a loving wife, Denise Morchak; three beautiful daughters, Ashley, Amanda and Angie Morchak; and a sweet granddaughter, JoLynn Morchak.
Memorial services will be held at The Journey at First Baptist Church Wednesday, May, 17 at 4:30 p.m. For more information about memorial services, please contact Amanda Morchak at 970-620-6396.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Economist: Smartwool departure a ‘hiccup’ in local outdoor recreation industry
- Former Steamboat resident gets 18 years in prison for murder of husband
- Horse euthanized after being injured during Steamboat rodeo
- Silver Creek Fire explodes to more than 3,000 acres
- Hayden tiny home project becoming a reality