February 10, 2017
Craig resident, Nina “Marie” Kaehler, formerly of Grand Junction. Mother of Sharon Stoddard, died on Thursday, Feb. 9, 2017, at her residence in Craig. She was 95. A visitation will be held 5 to 7 p.m., Friday, Feb. 17, 2017, at Grant Mortuary. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m., Sat., Feb. 18, at St. Mark Church of Grace in Craig. A graveside service will be held at 1:00 p.m., Tues., Feb. 21, at the Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Grand Junction. Reception to be determined. Memorial contributions may be made to NW Colorado Health & Hospice or to St. Mark Church of Grace both in care of Grant Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Updates on Silver Creek Fire and Ryan Fire burning near Steamboat Springs
- Housing Authority awarded $13.5M in tax credits to build next affordable housing project in Steamboat
- Pedestrian hit by car: The Record for Thursday, Sept. 20, 2018
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach Chad Jones
- Steamboat Springs High School football takes 40-7 win over Hotchkiss on new Gardner Field