February 10, 2017
Craig resident, Nina “Marie” Kaehler, formerly of Grand Junction. Mother of Sharon Stoddard, died on Thursday, Feb. 9, 2017, at her residence in Craig. She was 95. A visitation will be held 5 to 7 p.m., Friday, Feb. 17, 2017, at Grant Mortuary. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m., Sat., Feb. 18, at St. Mark Church of Grace in Craig. A graveside service will be held at 1:00 p.m., Tues., Feb. 21, at the Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Grand Junction. Reception to be determined. Memorial contributions may be made to NW Colorado Health & Hospice or to St. Mark Church of Grace both in care of Grant Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Cedar Beauregard: New bike trails are destroying elk habitat
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach
- Firefighters, residents work to save communities from Silver Creek Fire
- Crews battle 4 wildfires across Northwest Colorado, including new fire near Wyoming border
- Ryan Fire in Routt and Medicine Bow National Forests grows to 1,800 acres in a day