Wilson Rezin Davis
April 6, 2016
Wilson Rezin Davis passed away March 2, 2016 in Alexander, Virginia. Wilson was born in Lake Charles, Louisiana October 14, 1960 to John and Jane Davis of Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
He was an employee of the Federal Aviation Association in Washington, D. C.
He is survived by his parents and sister Catherine Davis Dixon of Colorado Springs, Colorado, two daughters, Ashlyn and Hillary, and one son, Grayson Davis. Funeral will be held April 9th at 11:00 AM at the Holy Name Catholic Church by Father Ernest Bayer.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Cedar Beauregard: New bike trails are destroying elk habitat
- Firefighters, residents work to save communities from Silver Creek Fire
- Crews battle 4 wildfires across Northwest Colorado, including new fire near Wyoming border
- Ryan Fire in Routt and Medicine Bow National Forests grows to 1,800 acres in a day
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach