John B. Erceg
November 18, 2015
John B. Erceg
March 15, 1963 – November 4, 2015
Graveside services are planned November 21, for John Bollinger Erceg, 52, a lifelong Tracy resident who died November 4, at home.
The son of Mike and Jackie Erceg, he was known by family members as "Ivko"- "Little John" in Serbo-Croatian.
Mr. Erceg attended Tracy schools and worked at Bromac Machine Shop, where he developed his mechanical skills and at Arnando Bros., where he specialized in maintenance of agricultural pumps.
Mr. Erceg also managed family ranches in Colorado in recient years.
Survivors include his Mother, Jackie Erceg of Tracy, CA, and his Sister, Leigh Ercge of Hayden, CO.
His father, Mike Erceg, precedes him in death.
The November 21, services will begin at 10:30 a.m. at Tracy Cemetery, 501 E. Schulte Road. A memorial service will be held later in Moffat County, Colorado.
The family prefers memorial contributions in Mr. Erceg's name to the Mike and John Erceg FFA Scolarship Fund, C/O the Tracy High Agricultural Science Department, 315 E. 11th St., Tracy CA 95376.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach Chad Jones
- Community voices concerns about hospital merger at town hall meeting
- Estimated $4K intended for nonprofits stolen at Run Rabbit Run race in Steamboat
- Memorial service planned for Jones; community invited to celebrate life
- Steamboat City Council approves Brynn Grey annexation agreement