November 4, 2015
Merle Moore died November 1, 2015 in Craig, Colorado. She passed peacefully in her sleep. She was the only child of Archie and Eva Cork on April 19, 1920. She married Paul Moore in Craig at the Catholic Church in 1938. Merle was a devote catho¬lic all of her life. She was an avid gardener, loved canning and sewing and all her ani¬mals raised four children and grandson. Preceded in death by husband, Paul, Mother and Father, and son Robert. Has son Dennis, Norman (Chuckie) daughter Dema and later adopted grandson David, son of Robert. She was a great mother grandmother, and great grandmother. She will be sorely missed by all. We would like to extend great appreciation to the staff of Sandrock Ridge Care Center for all the loving care she received for the past 2 ½ years. Graveside services will be held at the Hayden Cemetery on November 4, 2015 at 10:00 a.m.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach Chad Jones
- Estimated $4K intended for nonprofits stolen at Run Rabbit Run race in Steamboat
- Community voices concerns about hospital merger at town hall meeting
- Memorial service planned for Jones; community invited to celebrate life
- Cedar Beauregard: New bike trails are destroying elk habitat