July 27, 2015
Richard Clinton Saxton; better known as Jack Lorrigan Sr, aka: Packy / Packsaddle, was born in Steamboat Springs, Colorado in 1930, and spent most of his life between Colorado, Wyoming, Alaska, and Utah. He passed away on April 20, 2015 in Buckley, Wa. He was 85 years old. Jack is survived by his two children Jack Lorrigan Jr. and Tracy Seeger (Lorrigan), former wife Marlene Lorrigan, 7 grandchildren; Cody, Andrew, Elizabeth, Rebekah, and Abigail Seeger; and Keet and Janwu Lorrigan.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Crews battle 4 wildfires across Northwest Colorado, including new fire near Wyoming border
- Cedar Beauregard: New bike trails are destroying elk habitat
- U.S. Highway 40 remains in limbo as Silver Creek Fire grows
- Firefighters, residents work to save communities from Silver Creek Fire
- Ryan Fire in Routt and Medicine Bow National Forests grows to 1,800 acres in a day