January 7, 2015
Juanita "Tiny" Merrill (75), born 12/17/39 died 1/4/15 at TMH. She's survived by a sister, 3 daughters, 1 son, 10 grandchildren, and 33 great-grandchildren. She is preceded in death by her parents, a brother, 2 sons, a granddaughter, and a nephew. A reception will be held 1/9/15 at the Legion from 2-4. In lieu of flowers, monetary gifts can be sent to Grant's Mortuary.
Juanita "Tiny" Merrill, of Craig, died Sunday, January 4, 2015 at The Memorial Hospital. Services are pending.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach Chad Jones
- Estimated $4K intended for nonprofits stolen at Run Rabbit Run race in Steamboat
- Community voices concerns about hospital merger at town hall meeting
- Memorial service planned for Jones; community invited to celebrate life
- Cedar Beauregard: New bike trails are destroying elk habitat