John Charles Talbot
January 1, 2015
John, 94, of Craig, died after a brief illness. He is survived by his three daughters, Belinda, Carol, Cheryl; grandaughter, Jaelyn; brother, James; and former spouse, Carolyn Jones of Victorville, Ca.; as well as numerous nieces and nephews. He is preceded in death by his mother, father and two sisters.
John C. Talbot of Craig, died Thursday, Dec. 18, 2014, in Lakewood, Co. Memorial services will be held at 2 p.m., Friday, Jan. 9, 2015, at Ft. Logan National Cemetery, Denver, Co. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations can be made to the Humane Society of Moffat County or N.W. Colorado Visiting Nurses Home Health and Hospice in the name of John C. Talbot.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Cedar Beauregard: New bike trails are destroying elk habitat
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach
- Firefighters, residents work to save communities from Silver Creek Fire
- Crews battle 4 wildfires across Northwest Colorado, including new fire near Wyoming border
- Ryan Fire in Routt and Medicine Bow National Forests grows to 1,800 acres in a day