February 15, 2014
Dale was born in Kansas City, MO to Jack and Alma Morris on July 8, 1957, and died in Steamboat Springs, CO on Jan 12, 2014, following a brave and inspiring journey with brain cancer. To the end, Dale was full of life, love, and optimism. He was a man of unparalleled intelligence, delicious curiosity, and unbounded compassion. Known for his generous spirit, and devoted to no one more than his beloved wife Lynne Garell, he will be missed by everyone he touched. Donations can be made to the Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue Scholarship Fund, the Northwest Colorado Visiting Nurse Association hospice fund, and to Heifer International.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Crews battle 4 wildfires across Northwest Colorado, including new fire near Wyoming border
- Cedar Beauregard: New bike trails are destroying elk habitat
- U.S. Highway 40 remains in limbo as Silver Creek Fire grows
- Firefighters, residents work to save communities from Silver Creek Fire
- Ryan Fire in Routt and Medicine Bow National Forests grows to 1,800 acres in a day