February 8, 2014
Maurice Comeau, 88, of Grand Rapids, MI, formerly of Nashua N.H. and Steamboat Springs; entered into eternal life on January 24, and was joined by his wife Virginia Comeau on January 25, 2014. Maurice was preceded in death by his wife and mother of his children Marguerite Lefebvre Comeau. Surviving are his children James (Carol) Comeau of Steamboat and Christine (Delbert) Trujillo of Craig; grandchildren Andrew Comeau, David Comeau, Megan Trujillo and Tucker Trujillo; great grandchildren Zailey Peters; uncle and great uncle of many. Service and interment will be in Steamboat at a future date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Cedar Beauregard: New bike trails are destroying elk habitat
- Firefighters, residents work to save communities from Silver Creek Fire
- Crews battle 4 wildfires across Northwest Colorado, including new fire near Wyoming border
- Ryan Fire in Routt and Medicine Bow National Forests grows to 1,800 acres in a day
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach