Norma Jean Lewin-Stark
June 1, 2013
Norma Jean Lewin-Stark passed away April 24, 2013, in Columbus, Mont. She was born Jan. 16, 1931, in Tulsa, Okla., and shortly thereafter moved to Craig with her mother and father, Floyd and Juanita Squires. She attended school in Craig and met and married Walter E. Lewin, who also was from the Craig area.
Norma Jean lived in Casper, Wyo., and Pahrump, Nev., after leaving Craig.
Norma is survived by three daughters, Linda Struck, of Absarokee, Mont., Cathryn Prickett, of Denver, and Karen Lewin, of Casper, Wyo.; six grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; two great-great-grandchildren; and a sister, Dolores Damours, of Phoenix.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach Chad Jones
- Estimated $4K intended for nonprofits stolen at Run Rabbit Run race in Steamboat
- Cedar Beauregard: New bike trails are destroying elk habitat
- Memorial service planned for Jones; community invited to celebrate life
- Steamboat City Council approves Brynn Grey annexation agreement