Jean E. Main
June 1, 2013
Jean E. Main, 75, a longtime resident of Craig, died May 21, 2013, in Las Vegas in the home she shared with boyfriend Bill Moore.
A beloved mother of three, Jean leaves behind daughter Joy Portenier, of Craig; and sons Rory (Debbie), of Montrose, and Michael (Jeri), of Olathe. She also cherished her three grandsons, Timothy Portenier (Kim), Travis Portenier (Heather), and Tyler Portenier (Tiffani); two granddaughters, Ashley Nguyen (Anthony) and Samantha Main; and two great-grandsons, Kamron Portenier and Zachariah Portenier.
Many other family members and friends will miss the kind woman with a contagious laugh who liked to watch race car driving, gamble at the local Vegas casinos and spend time with her family. Main was preceded in death by her husband, Robert Main, of Craig.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Updates on Silver Creek Fire and Ryan Fire burning near Steamboat Springs
- Housing Authority awarded $13.5M in tax credits to build next affordable housing project in Steamboat
- Pedestrian hit by car: The Record for Thursday, Sept. 20, 2018
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach Chad Jones
- Steamboat Springs High School football takes 40-7 win over Hotchkiss on new Gardner Field