Susan Mae Hall Dingman
April 30, 2013
Susan Mae Hall Dingman, of Vernal, Utah, wife of Curtis Page Dingman, passed away April 27, 2013, at her home in Vernal.
She was born May 29, 1957, in Scottsbluff, Neb., to Leon Harvey and Betty Ann Wilma Humpson Hall. She married Curtis Dingman on Sept. 19, 1987.
Susan was a wonderful wife, mother, and homemaker. She enjoyed sewing and crafts, and the outdoors. She loved to help out people in need.
She is survived by her husband; her children, Patricia Lynn Livingston, of Gusher, Utah, Nova Mae McIntyre, of Carlton, Ore., Tiffany Marie Sturdivan, of Buckeye, Ariz., Bryan Page Dingman, of Colorado, Cletess Page Dingman, of Vernal, Haddie Mae Dingman, of Vernal; sisters, Sharon Lee (Margaret Ann Kottsdale), Mary June Walters, Catherine Anies, Leann Reece and Maxine Hall; brothers, Richard Leon Hall, Harlan James Hall and Harvey Charles Hall; seven grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.
Memorial services will be held at 2 p.m. May 4, 2013, at the Blackburn Vernal Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach Chad Jones
- Community voices concerns about hospital merger at town hall meeting
- Estimated $4K intended for nonprofits stolen at Run Rabbit Run race in Steamboat
- Memorial service planned for Jones; community invited to celebrate life
- Housing Authority awarded $13.5M in tax credits to build next affordable housing project in Steamboat