April 20, 2013
Thomas McCoy, born in Philadelphia in 1938, died at home April 11, 2013. McCoy lived in Hodgdon, Maine, Steamboat Springs and Denver. He held various jobs including a college English teacher, an acting teacher, a writer and producer of television shows, a political press secretary and a staff member at the School of Public Affairs at the University of Colorado Denver, where he worked for 11 years. He also was a published poet and playwright. He is survived by his wife, Catherine, two children from a previous marriage and three grandchildren. Contributions can be made to the American Cancer Society. No public service is planned.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Updates on Silver Creek Fire and Ryan Fire burning near Steamboat Springs
- Housing Authority awarded $13.5M in tax credits to build next affordable housing project in Steamboat
- Pedestrian hit by car: The Record for Thursday, Sept. 20, 2018
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach Chad Jones
- Steamboat Springs High School football takes 40-7 win over Hotchkiss on new Gardner Field