Dorothy Mae Taylor
April 7, 2013
Dorothy Mae (Carter) Taylor was born in Craig on July 8, 1925, and died in Anacortes, Wash., on March 19, 2013. She was the daughter of Joy and Mary Carter and graduated from Steamboat Springs High School in 1943.
She is survived by her husband, Bill Taylor; her sister, Ann Koch; three children; 13 grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and seven great-great-grandchildren.
A funeral was held in Anacortes. Condolences can be sent to Bill Taylor, 541 Remington, Anacortes, WA 98221.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Crews battle 4 wildfires across Northwest Colorado, including new fire near Wyoming border
- Cedar Beauregard: New bike trails are destroying elk habitat
- U.S. Highway 40 remains in limbo as Silver Creek Fire grows
- Firefighters, residents work to save communities from Silver Creek Fire
- Ryan Fire in Routt and Medicine Bow National Forests grows to 1,800 acres in a day