November 17, 2012
Former Steamboat Springs resident Ivie Goldie passed away Nov. 8, 2012, from leukemia. She was 69 years old. Ivie moved to Lampe, Mo., 22 years ago but always has said that she'd left a piece of her heart in Steamboat. She is survived by her husband, Randy Goldie.
Her oldest son, John, and his husband, Colin, live in San Francisco. Her youngest son, Jay, and his wife, Angela, live in Lakewood with their children Hayden and Sierra. Her sister, Janine Rose, lives in Portage, Ind.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach Chad Jones
- Estimated $4K intended for nonprofits stolen at Run Rabbit Run race in Steamboat
- Community voices concerns about hospital merger at town hall meeting
- Memorial service planned for Jones; community invited to celebrate life
- Cedar Beauregard: New bike trails are destroying elk habitat