November 17, 2012
Bill Schlenzig, a Colorado native and resident of Steamboat Springs and Wickenburg, Ariz., passed away Nov. 14, 2012, in Wickenberg.
Bill was the husband of Pam; father of Wendy, Leslie and Sevi; and grandfather to Faye, Tait, Brooklyn, Savana, Jagger, Adelaide and Juliet.
A consummate host and admired by all who knew him, Bill enjoyed friendships, horse riding and training, raising highland cattle and all the fine things the Steamboat life offered. During the past few years, Bill fought valiantly with courage and humor, grace and strength. We will miss you Dad, Grandpa, friend, husband and mentor to so many.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach Chad Jones
- Community voices concerns about hospital merger at town hall meeting
- Estimated $4K intended for nonprofits stolen at Run Rabbit Run race in Steamboat
- Memorial service planned for Jones; community invited to celebrate life
- Steamboat City Council approves Brynn Grey annexation agreement