Noisy mechanic: The Record for Sunday, Nov. 3, 2019
Sunday, Nov. 3, 2019
1 a.m. Hayden Police Department officers arrested a person on suspicion of violating a protection order.
1 p.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers received a report of a hit and run in a parking lot in Central Park Plaza.
4:58 p.m. Officers received another report of a hit and run in the 400 block of Grand Street.
5:13 p.m. Officers received a report that a cellphone was taken in the 3200 block of South Lincoln Avenue.
5:14 p.m. Officers received a report of a man and a woman screaming at each other in the 1900 block of Shield Drive. It was just one man, making noise as he was working on a truck.
If you have information about any unsolved crime, contact Routt County Crime Stoppers. You will remain anonymous and could earn a cash reward.Submit a tip
• Call: 970-870-6226
• Click: TipSubmit.com
• Text: Send “NAMB” and your message to 274637
10 p.m. Officers received a report of a noise complaint in the 2800 block of Abbey Road. A man was working on the interior of a camper.
10:05 p.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters assisted a person who fell in the 1400 block of Morgan Court.
Total incidents: 25
- Steamboat officers had 18 cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
- Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies had three cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
- Steamboat firefighters responded to three calls for service.
- Oak Creek Fire Protection District firefighters responded to one call for service.
The Record offers a glimpse of police activity and is not a comprehensive report of all police activity. Calls such as domestic violence, sexual assaults and juvenile situations typically do not appear in The Record.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.