Missing person: The Record for Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020
Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020
1:24 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers responded to the report of a missing person from a condo in the 2000 block of Village Drive.
12:16 p.m. There was a vehicle complaint at Central Park Plaza in the 1800 block of Central Park Drive.
2:12 p.m. Steamboat officers made a traffic stop just outside the high school in the 40 block of East Maple Street.
If you have information about any unsolved crime, contact Routt County Crime Stoppers. You will remain anonymous and could earn a cash reward.Submit a tip
• Call: 970-870-6226
• Click: TipSubmit.com
• Text: Send “NAMB” and your message to 274637
4:21 p.m. A person found property in the 1400 block of 13th Street at the Steamboat Springs Transit Center.
4:30 p.m. There was a report of a disturbance in the 700 block of Pine Street.
Total incidents: 37
- Steamboat officers had 21 cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
- Sheriff’s deputies had 10 cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
- Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters responded to five calls for service.
- West Routt Fire Protection District firefighters responded to one call for service.
The Record offers a glimpse of police activity and is not a comprehensive report of all police activity. Calls such as domestic violence, sexual assaults and juvenile situations typically do not appear in The Record.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.