Man falls off roof while shoveling: The Record for Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2019
Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2019
12:56 p.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called about a report of fraud in the 1100 block of Lincoln Avenue.
4:16 p.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters were called about a man who fell off a roof while shoveling snow in the 3200 block of Village Drive.
5:24 p.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called about a suspicious incident in the 21600 block of Highway 131 in Phippsburg.
If you have information about any unsolved crime, contact Routt County Crime Stoppers. You will remain anonymous and could earn a cash reward.Submit a tip
• Call: 970-870-6226
• Click: TipSubmit.com
• Text: Send “NAMB” and your message to 274637
6:54 p.m. Officers were called about a report of trespassing in the 600 block of South Lincoln Avenue.
9:50 p.m. Officers were called about a noise complaint in the 2500 block of Daybreak Court.
6:06 p.m. Deputies were called about a theft in the 21300 block of Highway 40 in Milner.
Total incidents: 52
- Steamboat officers had 29 cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
- Sheriff’s deputies had 14 cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
- Steamboat Fire Rescue firefighters responded to eight calls for service.
- Yampa Fire Protection District firefighters responded to one call for service.
The Record offers a glimpse of police activity and is not a comprehensive report of all police activity. Calls such as domestic violence, sexual assaults and juvenile situations typically do not appear in The Record.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.