Fireworks complaint: The Record for Thursday, June 25, 2020
Thursday, June 25, 2020
9:05 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called about a disturbance in the 3300 block of Covey Circle.
11:51 a.m. Police were called about someone trespassing at a building in the 300 block of Lincoln Avenue.
12:43 p.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called about a disturbance in the 6000 block of Homesteaders Lane in Hayden.
4:27 p.m. Police were called about a crash with unknown injuries at Pine Grove Road and South Lincoln Avenue.
If you have information about any unsolved crime, contact Routt County Crime Stoppers. You will remain anonymous and could earn a cash reward.Submit a tip
• Call: 970-870-6226
• Click: TipSubmit.com
• Text: Send “NAMB” and your message to 274637
8:23 p.m. Police received a complaint about fireworks exploding at 11th Street and Crawford Avenue.
8:37 p.m. Police were called about a bear at a condominium complex in the 3000 block of Village Drive.
Total incidents: 50
- Steamboat officers had 28 cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
- Sheriff’s deputies had 18 cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
- Search and Rescue volunteers responded to two calls for service.
- North Routt Fire Protection District firefighters responded to one call for service.
- Oak Creek Fire Protection District firefighters responded one call for service.
The Record offers a glimpse of police activity and is not a comprehensive report of all police activity. Calls such as domestic violence, sexual assaults and juvenile situations typically do not appear in The Record.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Steamboat and Routt County make the Steamboat Pilot & Today’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User