DUI arrest: The Record for Wednesday, May 1
Wednesday, May 1, 2019
8:14 a.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters responded to a single vehicle rollover at Routt County Roads 14A and 14. A woman was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
12:36 p.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called about a disagreement between neighbors over who gets to use a parking space in the 10 block of Sequoia Court.
2:31 p.m. Officers helped a woman who was bitten trying to break up a fight between her dog and another dog in the 2900 block of Laurel Lane.
6:43 p.m. A woman came by the Police Department to make sure no one had reported her vehicle as a participant in a recent car accident.
10:44 p.m. Officers were called about a vehicle swerving in and out of the lane along South Lincoln Avenue. Officers arrested the driver on suspicion of careless driving and driving under the influence.
If you have information about any unsolved crime, contact Routt County Crime Stoppers. You will remain anonymous and could earn a cash reward.Submit a tip
• Call: 970-870-6226
• Click: TipSubmit.com
• Text: Send “NAMB” and your message to 274637
11:59 p.m. Oak Creek Fire Protection District firefighters assisted a man who suffered a head injury in the 200 block of North Grant Avenue in Oak Creek. The man could not remember what caused the injury.
Total incidents: 34
- Steamboat officers had 22 cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
- Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies had eight cases that included calls for service and officer-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
- Steamboat firefighters responded to three calls for service.
- Oak Creek firefighters responded to one call for service.
The Record offers a glimpse of police activity and is not a comprehensive report of all police activity. Calls such as domestic violence, sexual assaults and juvenile situations typically do not appear in The Record.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.