Pay cut resolution
April 1, 2009
A resolution immediately reducing county employees pay by 10 percent that will be considered by the Routt County Board of Commissioners today.
- Crews battle 4 wildfires across Northwest Colorado, including new fire near Wyoming border
- Cedar Beauregard: New bike trails are destroying elk habitat
- U.S. Highway 40 remains in limbo as Silver Creek Fire grows
- Firefighters, residents work to save communities from Silver Creek Fire
- Ryan Fire in Routt and Medicine Bow National Forests grows to 1,800 acres in a day