Trampled by horse: The Record for Sunday, Oct. 14
October 15, 2018
Sunday, Oct. 14, 2018
2:21 a.m. Routt County Sheriff's Office deputies were called to a reported assault at a business on Routt County Road 129 in Clark.
12:25 p.m. Routt County Search and Rescue volunteers were called to assist agencies in Rio Blanco County to rescue a 55-year-old hunter from Arkansas who had received chest and leg injuries after he was trampled by a horse. The man was airlifted to St. Mary's Medical Center in Grand Junction.
4:49 p.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers received a complaint about a vehicle driving eastbound from Third Street and Lincoln Avenue.
8:03 p.m. Officers received a vehicle complaint about a car driving westbound near Walton Creek Road and U.S. Highway 40.
4:46 p.m. Steamboat Springs Area Fire Protection District firefighters were called to assist a person who fell in the 100 block of Logan Avenue.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Steamboat tennis icon Jim Swiggart dies at 69
- Man found in North Routt County remembered as ‘family man’
- Steamboat council moves forward with plastic bag ban
- Funding for direct summer Houston flight the first casualty of 2A not passing
- Officials believe they’ve discovered body of missing Front Range man