The Record for Wednesday, April 13, 2016
April 14, 2016
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Police, fire and ambulance calls
3:57 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a suspicious man in a green-and-white sweatshirt who was seen getting into dumpsters near Walton Creek Road. The man was gone when officers arrived.
7:54 a.m. Officers were called to a report of an SUV that passed a school bus when it was unloading children downtown. The driver who disobeyed the stop sign on the bus was given a written warning.
8:29 a.m. Officers were called to a complaint about a loose dog that ran into someone’s yard off Hilltop Parkway. The owner of the dog was issued a ticket.
11:03 a.m. Officers were called to a report of a person who spray-painted some of the plastic sheeting on a home that was under construction on Laurel Lane.
11:13 a.m. Officers were called to a report of a vehicle that had been egged in the 800 block of Pine Street.
Recommended Stories For You
2:08 p.m. Officers were called to a report of car parked in a parking structure in the 2200 block of Village Inn Court that was damaged.
2:53 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a group of young adults going door-to-door attempting to sell magazines. A person who was asked to provide identification was upset and called police.
11:06 p.m. Officers saw a person driving whom police suspected of not having a valid driver’s license. The driver was pulled over and arrested on suspicion of driving under suspension.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach Chad Jones
- Community voices concerns about hospital merger at town hall meeting
- Estimated $4K intended for nonprofits stolen at Run Rabbit Run race in Steamboat
- Memorial service planned for Jones; community invited to celebrate life
- Housing Authority awarded $13.5M in tax credits to build next affordable housing project in Steamboat