The Record for Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2015
November 25, 2015
Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2015
Police, fire and ambulance calls
8:36 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a vandalism in the 2900 block of West Acres Drive. A car window had been broken.
11:16 a.m. Officers were called to check on the welfare of a juvenile in the 3400 block of Flagstone Court. The juvenile was fine.
11:58 a.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious incident in the 1800 block of Ski Time Square Drive. Someone broke into a van. Nothing was missing, but the ignition had been tampered with.
3:12 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a person in the 200 block of Anglers Drive who had fraudulent charges on a debit card.
3:39 p.m. Officers were called to a report of infant hearing aids lost at a restaurant in the 400 block of Lincoln Avenue.
Recommended Stories For You
9:12 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a car blocking a fire hydrant in the 2000 block of Ski Time Square Drive.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Community voices concerns about hospital merger at town hall meeting
- Memorial service planned for Jones; community invited to celebrate life
- Housing Authority awarded $13.5M in tax credits to build next affordable housing project in Steamboat
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach Chad Jones
- Steamboat council approves annexation agreement with Brynn Grey