The Record for Tuesday, March 1, 2016
March 2, 2016
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Police, fire and ambulance calls
1:35 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to check on the welfare of a drunken woman in the 700 block of Walton Pond Circle. She went home to be with sober friends.
9:20 a.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters were called to help a person with chest pain in the 2900 block of West Acres Drive.
11:41 a.m. Officers were called to check on the welfare of a juvenile in the 500 block of Anglers Drive.
12:20 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a person who lost clothes at a laundromat in the 2100 block of Curve Plaza.
3:33 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a group of people drinking alcohol at the Stock Bridge Transit Center. They were given verbal warnings.
Recommended Stories For You
4:37 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious incident at a parking lot in the 1800 block of Central Park Drive. A suspicious male driver was seen picking up two girls who appeared upset. The car could not be located.
4:56 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a person who lost a phone at Howelsen Hill.
10:17 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a person who was bitten by a dog in Steamboat.
11:44 p.m. Steamboat firefighters were called to help a man who had passed out on a bus. The man was awakened, and he got off the bus.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Community voices concerns about hospital merger at town hall meeting
- Memorial service planned for Jones; community invited to celebrate life
- Housing Authority awarded $13.5M in tax credits to build next affordable housing project in Steamboat
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach Chad Jones
- Updates on Silver Creek Fire and Ryan Fire burning near Steamboat Springs